Monday, August 29, 2011

Trim Tweezers/Light Up Magnifying Tweezers/La Cross Lash Comb and Tweezers

Getter-outer of splinters, plucker of hairs, and picking up tiny things. Tweezers are handy to have around. But be careful picking them out at The Dollar Tree. Here's the good, the bad, and the "eh."

Trim Tweezers

Such a disappointment. The one thing they are supposed to do- have the ends close tightly enough to grab things- they do not do well at all.

Update: SEAL OF DISAPPROVAL


ALTERNATIVE USE: I used mine to get hair clogs out of a sink drain. Takes more time, but less gross than poking around in there with your finger. (That can't possibly be taken out of context.)


Light Up Magnifying Tweezers

Woh-woh. They light up, they magnify- but they suck at tweezing. This just seemed sooo cooool that I had to try it, even after I knew to be wary of Dollar Tree tweezers.

ALTERNATIVE USE: This would be good for crafting, but I might Goodwill it. I already have crafting tweezers. I'll see.

La Cross Tweezer/Lash Comb

We have a winner! La Cross, a brand by Sally Hansen, makes a fine tweezer. And it's at some Dollar Trees! I really bought it for the "lash" comb, which I am going to use to manage my longish eyebrows (comb them up and cut with tiny scissors). Nobody likes bushy eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment