Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reading glasses

I have mild near sightedness, and mild eye strain when I read for long periods of time. So I thought it would be a good idea to get reading glasses. And where else to get them but The Dollar Tree? Every Dollar Tree has at least on spinning rack of reading glasses ranging from 1.00+ to 3.25+. If there are higher magnitudes I do not know, I wear a 1.25+. These reading glasses are, well, let's call them "delicate" instead of cheap. You can't be throwing these around. I bought three pairs and three hard cases to go along with them (review later) because I thought it was worth the investment to have them not break. One time in college I got reading glasses for finals and they were $20.00 at CVS with no case. I believe they are just a bit less at Wal-Mart. So even if you get multiple pairs and a case for each one, you are still saving money.

A note about cleaning the glasses: As I state in my reviews of Dollar Tree's spectacle lenses and microfiber glasses cloths, there really is no good way to clean glasses available at The Dollar Tree. They have them hanging right by the glasses for you to impulse buy, but just say no! They both get my seal of disapproval.

No comments:

Post a Comment