Monday, August 29, 2011

April Face Lotion

I love Love LOVE this lotion! Although not non-comedogenic, it has a GREAT smell! It is a medium weight moisturizer with a creamy, nice moderately thick consistency and goes on smooth. And it comes in a glass jar that makes me think of very expensive face lotions you get at department stores. One of the jars lasts me 1-2 months. Very similar to the Tour De Bath products, this sold out at my local dollar store and I have not seen it there since. Unlike those products, these have been freshly restocked several times at other Dollar Trees I have shopped at. When I found a store that had a plentiful supply I stocked up. People are very subjective when it comes to facial lotions, but I would suggest giving it a try.

SUPER FIND! because I love it so much, and face lotion even at Wal-Mart is ridiculously priced

No comments:

Post a Comment