Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nail Shaper

If you've read my nail product reviews, you'll know I'm a bit into nails. Who am I kidding, I LOVE nails. And I love fake nails. So when I saw a nail shaper at The Dollar Tree, it piqued my curiosity. This was one of the things I sometimes encounter in The Dollar Tree: something I've wanted to try but didn't want to put a lot of money into. So I bought it, and tried it. And guess what? It works very nicely. I would say there is no alternative use for this other than shaping real and fake nails because I have tried it. I tried to even out paint that was a little gloppy on one of my crafts and it didn't work. And I could tell that it was hard on the shaper as well.

A note: I thought mine stopped working and bought another one. But tonight I tried it again, and after I unscrewed the bottom and rescrewed it back on, it worked just fine. I'm happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment