Monday, August 29, 2011

CD Case

I'm not gonna lie. These are terrible! There were CD cases in another bin that looked very flimsy and had soft covers. I erroneously thought that since the tie-dyed CD case had a hard case that the insides would be sturdier than tissue paper. I was wrong. They are. Not only do you first have to remove half of the plastic to make the slot to get the CD/DVD in, but it is hard to get the CDs/DVDs into and out of the slots once they are in there. Really, I am sorry I tore the tag off of this before I took a good look at it. It is THAT bad. I could have exchanged it for some Glow body scrub. Really there is no excuse to make something this terrible. I have gotten CD cases in years past from The Dollar Tree and they have been sturdy. I guess that was then and this is now.

SEAL OF DISAPPROVAL


No comments:

Post a Comment